Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Bennett's birthday celebration

All my friends are here!

Cool space shuttle

Looking a little mischievous
I'll pose!
Taking a break
Looks like someone just had a snack
Playing nicely, for now

Such a smiler
I'm ready to learn
Where's the basket?
Awesome school bus
My goofy side

Some alone time in the back room with the trains
Really, I'm ready for someone to teach me the ABCs
I'm coming through the tunnel
I love to sit
Taking the caterpillar for a walk
I'll provide some music
I got into some ham biscuits
Yummmy!
Having a good time...I got along with everybody
Maybe I should get into Thomas and Friends trains
Broke into the Legos

Great friends
Getting into the cupcakes!
Finally, a smile :)
Sure, I'll pose for another picture
Getting ready to leave
Just two guys relaxing after all the girls have left
The "gang"
Playing well together (for now!)

2 comments:

Jenny T. said...

You got some great pictures! Thanks for having us over, we had a great time!

shelb18 said...

Looks like it was a great time! Wish we could have been there.